|Craig’s Keel is our newest build in the popular Sea View area with easy (a 30 second walk) access to miles of sandy beaches, gorgeous ocean views, stunning sunsets and that serene but upscale east coast vibe. It’s a beautifully decorated property with quality comfortable furnishings and high-end finishes.
- Four bedrooms and 3.5 baths, sleeps 10 in beds. Upstairs hosts a large master king bedroom that overlooks the ocean with a comfy seating area, a private ensuite, AC, his/hers closets and a TV. The second (very spacious) bedroom upstairs has two queen beds, seating, country & ocean views, a private ensuite, AC, two closets and a TV. The main floor has a king bedroom (ocean views), closet and a dresser AND a queen bedroom (country views), closet and TV with a private Jack and Jill bathroom between the two bedrooms. The toilet and tub/shower is enclosed in an area separate from the double vanity sinks. All four bedrooms have AC.
- The large custom kitchen has hard surface counters, a French door fridge, gas range, a farmhouse sink, 8’ island w/ bar stools, a large pantry cupboard and a beautiful huge window overlooking the rolling countryside and ocean. There is also a beverage centre just around the corner from the kitchen with a second coffee maker (Keurig), a beverage fridge for extra drinks and shelving/cupboards for additional storage. The dining area overlooks the ocean and has a custom island-made trestle table to seat 8-10. The garden doors between the kitchen and dining table lead to the large sunroom that overlooks the ocean. From the sunroom you can also access the front deck and the back deck with the 7-person hot tub, deck seating and BBQ.
- There are 3 living areas – the main living room (58” TV, fireplace, two sofas, chairs, ocean views and access to the front deck), the very private ocean view sunroom (sectional couch, loveseat, tables, access to the front and back hot tub deck) and the family room on the second floor (55” TV, chaise sofa, tables, games and ocean views).
- The main floor is complete with a sizeable laundry room, entry and half bath. The stairway has a comfy window lounger to curl up on and soaring glass that extends the height of the stairs. The cottage has 9’ ceilings and AC in the living, kitchen, dining areas and all 4 bedrooms.
- There are two accesses to the very private and spacious west deck and hot tub area – one is from the sunroom and the second is next to the half bath. We wanted to have a bathroom closely located to the deck and hot tub. There are also four arm chairs on the west deck that will serve very well as front row seats to some pretty amazing sunsets. The north front deck takes you to the front yard and a quick 30 second walk to the beach stairs and a beautiful beach!
The cottage is complete with a hot tub, air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a full-size washer and dryer, wifi, satellite, 5 smart TV’s, bed linens, towels, beach towels, beach chairs, beach toys, a beach wagon, an outdoor shower, a propane BBQ and a bonfire pit.
License # 4001099